NinjasReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NinjasReborn

This were you are picked out from the weak and worthless lets see you live this choose your demon choose your companian choose your destiny choose your sector choose to be killed or to live you will be reborn!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i would like to own this ramen shop

Go down 
+4
Emi Reborn
micah
Lady Suicune
Tikamore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet
level: 1
Experience: 100/100

i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:15 pm

no i want plain water*wipes finger on the table and it has dust on it*ever thought about fixin this place up a bit!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet
Experience: 100

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:19 pm

"oh ok" i grab a bottle of water "oh sorry rave i have been busy cooking for people that it kind of slipped my mind" as i say this stuff i finish her rice cake and i take her cakes and water her "here you go rave" i place them in front of her
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:23 pm

*takes the rice cakes and water*so whats your name?*eats the rice cake*
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:25 pm

"my name is tika rave" i smile "i hope you enjoy" i then walk to a table and start to wipe it clean with a new rag and i go to clean it off once i finish cleaning the table
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:28 pm

well tika are you just a ramen owner or are you a ninja on the side*finishes meal*
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:30 pm

"yeah both why do you ask???" i look at rave oddly "but as you can tell i am more of a chief then ninja" i laugh slightly
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:34 pm

hmph well i doint think your a good ninja of course matter of fact i think i can take you out with one finger*drinks water*
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:42 am

"well really you cant just think something like that cause for one reason you have to put the clan the person in into fact and then their skills in combat
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 am

*slams fist on the table and stands up*wanna put it to the test?
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:05 pm

"well really i don't care" i throw down my rag on a table "if we are goin to spar then let me close up the place"
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:30 pm

hurry up*waits outside
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:55 pm

"ok" i close everything down and i pick everything like dishes, chairs, and thats it "well i am done"
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:08 pm

*punches tika so hard that he flies back into the store*hmph
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:18 pm

i duck from the punch and i rab her arm and twist it and then i throw her to another building "you need to be faster then that rave" when she goes to the building i appear behind her and kick her up over the building i throw kunais at her when she is in the air
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:46 pm

*water clone explodes from the water you gave me earlier*hahahaha*appears behind you and punches you into the sky*
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:34 am

"nice" i side step to the left and she misses her punch and i turn around kick her in her face
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:32 am

*dodge's kick and backflips on a telephone pole*not so bad yourself*does handseals for my next attack*but lets put a end to this*from the telephone pole i start running down it with the chidori with all my speed so theirs no chance of escapeing*die!!!!!!!!!*appears infront of you a slams the chidori into your stomach makeing a hole with blood squirting out of it*
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:34 am

"thanks" i close my eyes "now this is a way for a person to die" i striked by the chidori and i fall on the ground blood shooting out of my stomach "rave told you i could fight" i pass out
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:55 am

*looks at him*.................*goes down and heals tika using forbidden med.ninjutsu*their feel beter
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:19 am

i rub my stomach and smile then start to snoor ((basically yeah i am better))
Back to top Go down
Ravefire
Student
Ravefire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 am

hmph*picks you up and puts you in the shop*see ya*walks out the door*
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:30 am

i smile and roll on to my side and continue to sleep
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:21 am

wakes up and feels a pain in his stomach "oh my god what happened???"
Back to top Go down
TheDemonLexy
Emi's Apprentice/Student
TheDemonLexy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:22 pm

*was watching the entire time from highest peak in the village* hmmm *jumps down and lands* Well looks like you got an ass wooping *smiles* well how about i cook you something?
Back to top Go down
Tikamore
Admin
Tikamore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:18 pm

"well she attacked me with chidiro for pete sake and nah i can do it" i try to get up but the wound is still fresh enough to open "ahhh!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to own this ramen shop   i would like to own this ramen shop - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to own this ramen shop
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NinjasReborn :: Jobs :: Ramen store-
Jump to: